The ‘Crash Course In Drumming’ is designed to cover all sorts of topics in the drumming world. One of the main focuses is to get the students to record and film one of their favourite songs. By the end of the workshop each student will have a video that they can post on YouTube to share with friends and family.
The skills covered on the workshop are as follows:
– Stick tricks
– A look into the world of online drumming and how to become a part of it
– Writing, composing and recording a drum ensemble
– Drum kit maintenance/tuning/set up
– Performance techniques
– Learning how to mic up and record a drum kit
– Learning how to use basic lighting and filming equipment
– Learning how to use music software such as Logic
– Learning how to edit movies together using iMovie
– Creating your own YouTube account (with permission of course)
Each day will run from 10:00am until 4:00pm.
Excluding the lunch breaks the course will amount to 25 hours of tuition.
For details on the next set of available dates please contact me via the contact page.